Monday, February 8, 2010

Here's the Plan

Hello everyone!

Ok, so I didn't go to London after all. I kind of realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to go all the way to London via a couple trains, buses, and a plane all by myself. So I stayed here. But it's all good because I was able to get a handle on how the rest of the semester is probably gonna work out and start planning for future trips. So here's a basic overview of my plan for the rest of the semester:

Next weekend: School trip to Poland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weekend after that (Feb. 20 & 21): I'm not sure yet, I was originally thinking Fatima but it turns out that's pretty expensive and time consuming, then I was thinking Wales but that's also pretty time consuming, so it looks like I'm gonna end up doing something in Germany although I do want to see if it would be possible to visit Garabandal, Spain (the site of a Marian apparition)

The week of the 22 I have mid-terms and then we will be heading off on our school trip to Rome and Assissi!!!!!

The weekend of March 13 & 14 my roommate and I and possibly one or two of our other friends are going to take the train down to Venice!

The week of March 15 is parents week!!!!!!!!! My mommy will be visiting and we will go to Vienna and Salzburg together!

We then have our ten day break during which I plan to spend a few days in Dublin, Ireland before doing my tour of France (Paris, Versailles, Domremy, Lisieux, and Lourdes)

After that we have two more weekends during which I plan to visit Spain and London.

So that's the plan. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment