Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Heavens!

So I'm rather behind with my blogging.

In a nutshell Rome was incredible!!!! My top 3 experiences were: climbing the cuppola and saying a Rosary at the top, seeing the Pope!, and saying a Rosary in St. Peter's Square at night with some of the most wonderful people in the world!

Assisi was wonderful!!! It was amazing being able to visit the places that were important in St. Clare's life.

Unfortunately, I'm really busy with homework and travel plans so it may be a little while before I can give you all the details. Which annoys me to no end cuz I'm just dying to share all my stories!

But . . . my friend Ari and I are leaving tomorrow night for a day in London. And then on Monday . . . MOMMY ARRIVES FOR PARENTS WEEK!!!!!!!!! And I intend to be very busy visiting with mommy while she's here so by the time I have a chance to blog I'm probably gonna have a lot of catching up to do! But I took accurate notes in Rome and Assisi so I won't forget anything and I'll be sure to do the same over the next week!

I love you all! Please keep Ari and I in your prayers as we travel this weekend and Mommy in your prayers as she travels on Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment