Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prayer Intentions

Hello everyone!

So, my second ten day break starts this Saturday! I'm going with my friend Sarah to France - Paris, Lisieux, Domremy, and Lourdes - and Ireland - Dublin and Cork.

We're leaving Saturday morning and taking the train to Paris where we'll be spending the next 3 nights. On Sunday we're taking a day trip up to Lisieux and going to Mass at the parish where St. Therese went to Mass! On Monday we're taking a day trip to Domremy which is the town where St. Joan of Arc grew up. We're spending Tuesday in Paris and Versailles which is the royal palace located 10 minutes from Paris. Tuesday night we take the train to Lourdes and spend Wednesday there. On Thursday we take the train from Lourdes to Nice where we get our plane to Dublin. After that I don't really know specifics cuz Sarah was in charge of planning the Ireland half of our trip - I took care of France. But I know we're spending some time in Dublin and some time in Cork where we'll visit the castle with the Blarney Stone. And I'm sure we're visiting other stuff too but I'm not sure what specifically.

Soooo since I'm visiting all these really holy places in France if anybody has any special prayer intentions that you want me to bring to Our Lady and the saints please let me know! You can e-mail me (anitabook13@aol.com) or facebook.

And if you could please keep me in your prayers over this next week that Sarah and I have a safe and blessed trip I would really appreciate it!

I love you guys! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment