Sunday, April 11, 2010

" . . . There Will Be An Answer . . . "

On Easter Sunday we went to the diner next to our hostel and had a glorious breakfast! Pancakes, sausage, and orange juice! Praise the Lord!

We then headed to Merrion Square Park which - no joke - is named for our friend Christa Merrion's great-grandfather! And it is a beautiful park! I wish we had parks like that in the states! So we sat for awhile in the park and then Maude had to run and catch her bus to the airport so she could get on her flight back to Austria. Kathleen, Sarah, and I then went to O'Neill's pub because O'Neill is Kathleen's last name! And I tried my first guiness! I only had a sip and I didn't like it very much. God has given me the wonderful grace of never being tempted to get drunk cuz I have yet to find a single alcoholic beverage that I enjoy enough to drink more than one sip of! So we chilled at the pub for awhile then did a little souvenir shopping and then went back to the park.

We then went back to the hostel and then Sarah and I went to Burger King to grab some dinner and of course managed to get lost on our way back. But we made it and then we ate our food, played cards and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment